A Common Story of a Lady's New Life - Vol. 1 Ch. 41

Dex-chan lover
i'm sure the magician isn't a bad guy at heart, but like fuq that guy for putting his pupil down like that. if he was a halfway decent teacher, he would have at least noticed valerie's insecurities and not, i don't know, call a literal child useless and make her feel stupid. ugh 🙄 i hope valerie picks up magic again, esp since she enjoyed it so much despite the crap that got flung at her. also she should definitely give her former teacher a good punch in the face!!! at least once!

thanks for the update!

Fed-Kun's army
@DakuSama yeah i feel like she probably had talent!! considering no one else has done anywhere near close to what she did just now, and also like magic seems rare, actually??? who knows tho, hope we get to find out

Dex-chan lover
Stupid and evil magician remains stupid and evil.

Also, it's a good thing that Valerie doesn't have claustrophobia or a fear of the dark, cause I sure know what I'd be doing in that situation... There would be a moderate amount of thrashing and all nearby objects of any weight would become battering rams regardless of their previous conceptual nature.

Everything in this chapter is worth dying for. Baby Kylus, their interactions in the room, Valerie's determination

Getting baby Kylus in this chapter 🥺🥺🥺 ‘twas a great indeed

Fed-Kun's army
Then Valerie finds out she's just a late bloomer but actually a genius mage. Because her old teacher was a useless quack.

Remember how happy she got when he hurt the magician? That magician is really just incredible socially inept

Maybe Valerie is really good at magic but that trash magician couldn’t accept that a kid is better than him lol

That Magician is a dead lump of meat if Kylus (and Serenia) knows how much mental damage Valerie has because of him.

Aggregator gang
Nothin' like a bonding sesh to make you feel all fluffy inside

Tessa,,Valerie.... Stop running away and face Kylus head on,,can't wait for more lovey dovey between you both

Users who are viewing this thread