A Common Story of a Lady's New Life - Vol. 1 Ch. 41

@Satsuo same i despise him so much wtf did he even do that benefitted their country? all he does is making people anxious with his ominous foretelling and he was bullying a child that was just so eager to learn magic wtf

if he does anything else... it's on sight

Aggregator gang
Small Kylus and his father are adorable !
I must say that among all the smooth badass hotties out there, Kylus being so socially clumsy is pretty refreshing and stands out particularly.

"Don't try to steal from a child! "
Wow this is so funny I can't 😂😂😂

Btw thx for translating 💕

Double-page supporter
Wait!
She was actually talented!
What does the teacher doing that farce?
Was he afraid, or was he jealous?

listen, out of context, "you have the tool, use it" is very funny
but he is an ass, and she is hurt
but it made me laugh

yo, valerie, beat that wizard's ass up please. ahaha. what kinda teacher says that.
also, baby kylus and his parents are soooo adorable aaaaaahhh

Last panel.. All of it happened bc of tht witch foul mouth being 'a teacher' talking like tht to a merely child.. Yeah Valerie still child tht time no matter how she reborn... Sigh..

Thts why adult/ parent even teacher need to use careful word to a child. Otherwise affect their life when they grow up either how they act or how their mentality thinking goes

That magician was A BAD TEACHER SOMEONE REVOKE HIS LICENSE! FU K HIM! to me it seems like she wasn't even that bad for a KID! he probably knew that she would succeed in the future but didn't let her discover her true power coz he was scared she will surpass him or something

Users who are viewing this thread