A Common Story of a Lady's New Life - Vol. 1 Ch. 44

Merry Christmas! I'm excited to see where this story goes...seems like a soap opera is about to unfold. 🙂

Thank you for all the series that you have been working on with double updates!

Happy holidays ~

Thank you so much for the double update!

DO IT Valerie! Entertain me, the reader, with the soap opera. Then go steal the lab research of that horrible "teacher" of yours and mess with his stuff!

Dex-chan lover
The prince should write novels under a pen name, he'd be popular lol
Thanks for the updates

me at the start: tch whata shitty deal wtf... dont accept it -_-
me at the end: nvm accept it we fucking that magician up 2night
TSYM 4 DA UPDATE!!

Group Leader
Nope, still a bad deal. Even if you can enter the magician lab. What happened next? Nothing, you can't hurt him coz he's magician. You can't kill him coz he's important figure. And why would Valrerie want to meet her source of PTSD again?

Insignificant continuity error: Last panel of the previous chapter Valerie is wearing flowers in her hair, first panel of this chapter she miraculously changes head accessories :')

Fed-Kun's army
ohhhh noooo.... i was like what can he even offer lol but OH NO THAT'S SO TEMPTING!!! but no don't go along with the prince, he's the one you had to watch out for all along!!! he's the tiger!!! ALSO KYLUS IS SO CUTE?? VALERIE PLS!!!

thank you for the updates~!

Anyone else noticed her hair ornament in the first panel is different from last chapters panel? Or is it just me? Kinda a pet peeve lol 😑

Users who are viewing this thread