A Common Story of a Lady's New Life - Vol. 1 Ch. 46

Dex-chan lover
@frenchfry19 probably not the same basement of that world, but a black-hair lady from the murim world. they've gone bonkers and used sorcery to get rid of all the girls by "her mans" side (Serenia's master)
to be honest I thought youngest brother got into an accident but it might be that he found another burnt body. as for why Serenia still made it out alright is a good question- actually there is a very specific thud effect. black-hair crazy might be influencing their world. in other words, a witch from another world is affecting their own

Omg. I hope that handsome dude realizes soon what that psycho has been doing...

Double-page supporter
So we finally get an expatiation on why she crossed worlds.
We also know now the magic in the basement is a one way random teleportation of females in the mountain region of the Master and ordinary women die of it because it's a rough journey, hence all the dead bodies and the Princes investigation. I don't know why she can't target a particular woman and there has to be "innocent victims" but I guess plot reasons.
Then we have blonde girl being all wholesome and girl power. Good on you honey, finally having someone appriecaite your natural talents instead of making fit into a patriarchal society. I feel 70% of villianesses would be fixed this way if they were allowed by the society they were in to be self autonomous, to have power and careers and didn't have to rely on who they married. So they wouldn't scheme and desperately cling to a man like a branch in quicksand.

Last of all, I'll repeat this. Little brother better be okay or I'm going to flip a table.

Users who are viewing this thread