A Common Story of a Lady's New Life - Vol. 1 Ch. 54

Valerie's jerk-off magic teacher really screwed with her head. She was the perfect lady and apple of her family's eyes, but because of her teacher's vague and almost assuredly purposely misleading 'prophesies', she came to think of herself as little more than waste of skin.

poor duke, now he'll think he's hated by everyone in valerie's family😟

Dang, middle child syndrome is real there. Her self-confidence probably took a huge beating from being not nearly as accomplished as Valerie, and that love-but-also-hate relationship can become something real bad if not addressed. It seems like she's a good person overall though, but still... all of those tiny things build up over those years :(

I'd like to see some progress in the major overarching plot though ^_^;; I feel like we're moving super slow for the pacing. If I was reading this all at once maybe I wouldn't mind, but the story pacing seems to have slowed down for a periodic serialization.

hahahaha omg i loved duke and marshall relationship, they two is really cute. i thought edith dissapeared to another world lol.

for all middle child, lets hugs.

valerie is a smart child, that everyone is proud of her and praise her. after grown up, valerie became silent that everyone worried. from child to adult, everyone attention is to her sister that edith feels suffocated. even his brother, marshall, bias to valerie. its so sad that even edith feels sorry and she cant hate her sister. from all her family, her sister is the one who reach out a hand to her.

I bet the monsters who will rip apart the sky and come here are the master of the black-haired lady.

i wonder what's in that lunatic jerk's head when he told a child such a thing? did he intentionally did that to ruin Valerie's life or what?

ML accidentally roasting the cannon fodder girl was HILARIOUS. The cute MC's siblings' interaction warmed my heart. While the MC be like - THE WORLD IS ENDING.

Fed-Kun's army
@ayna17 Who knows, but I hope our man Kylus breaks even more of that piece of shit mage before the end

Users who are viewing this thread