A Common Story of a Lady's New Life - Vol. 1 Ch. 6

I HATE THE DUKE BLUSHING TO ANOTHER WOMAN FVCK ( even tho I might misunderstand but shit I hate him coz he's dense) SECOND LEAD WOOOOH

LMLAOAOOAOA the duke just. chasing after her expressionlessly. and. him going like "you're done for?" I LOVE ML HES GREAT

Dex-chan lover
I just remembered, Valerie knows light magic, right? Can't she figure out a way to rig a flash-bang to better escape these situations?

Duke is dense AF, tho. He did everything absolutely wrong when she first arrived if he genuinely wanted her to feel welcomed/accepted. Of course she's going to assume she's in hostile territory.

I thought this was going to be angst, but now I’m wondering if we’ve got some kind of gender-bending comedy story on our hands?! Black hair and eyes, it’s got to be Serenia, right!? And I recall that when she first appeared she was swinging a sword around or something.

Edit: I’m wrong. I’m so wrong about everything!

i am upset that her father didn't tell her. If you tell him you want to divorce him, he will because that is the first clause in the engagement contract.

What if he is a bad guy or with dark secrets? she will be doom to tolerate because she is protecting the family's name. what an @zzhole of a father.

Aggregator gang
@clelle ikr, he was blushing too...
And lol the new guy just casually slipped into the story together with her bed

[/no serenia is not kylus's lover or anything like. she's kind of a teacher for him cus i think i read somewhere said that she knows martial arts or something]

Users who are viewing this thread