A Crossdressing Cosplayer Gets a Brother - Ch. 12.2

Dex-chan lover
Just compared chapter 1 otouto with recent otouto and can confirm that he did look younger as the story progressed. Kinda like how Kanna became more of a kid compared to her debut episode/chapter.

Dex-chan lover
what's the end game here? The kid will be in shock finding out the "girl" he fell in love is a dude all this time? then what? kinda hard following this manga tbh

Dex-chan lover
reading this hits different now I know enough french that I can understand what the brother is saying

Dex-chan lover
what's the end game here? The kid will be in shock finding out the "girl" he fell in love is a dude all this time? then what? kinda hard following this manga tbh
He just found that out in this chapter. He seems to be taking it in his stride, though.

Dex-chan lover
You may want to read the chapter again and might as well the chapter before this.
Hmmm, I see. I interpreted the exchange in panel three as "Did he find out?" "Yes, he saw the photo..." when it probably should be read as "No, but he saw the photo..."

Dex-chan lover
Hmmm, I see. I interpreted the exchange in panel three as "Did he find out?" "Yes, he saw the photo..." when it probably should be read as "No, but he saw the photo..."
or maybe it meant he found out his bro worked at the maid cafe?

Users who are viewing this thread