A Cute Guy - Ch. 25

Dex-chan lover
A girl like that needs to have a hot meal and bath to come to every day. As far as I'm considered we are already married

Dex-chan lover
If Tatsubon did a manga about ikebana or doing the crosswords it'd still sooner or later turn to badass action.

Dex-chan lover
I think this is the first time I’ve ever seen a translator replace a Japanese sound effect with another Japanese sound effect…
It's definitely one way to translate. Can't complain though.

Who cares about what’s “feminine”, be yourself. He’s not dressed very “masculine” either so doubt he if anyone would care about that.
To be fair, i remember a shoujo manga where the main guy was a dude who crossdressed because he only liked girly things... he loved girls so much he wanted to look like them.

Dex-chan lover
To be fair, i remember a shoujo manga where the main guy was a dude who crossdressed because he only liked girly things... he loved girls so much he wanted to look like them.
I don’t see anything wrong with that :questionblob:

I don’t see anything wrong with that :questionblob:
Yeah, there's nothing wrong, but it is a case of a crossdressing character who cares a lot for what's feminine and what's masculine (albeit, for different reasons than some may think).

Users who are viewing this thread