A Dating Sim of Life or Death - Ch. 67.1 - Blood 1

Power Uploader
Do they pay rent weekly or monthly in Japan? I'm curious since he said he wants something in "the 5-figures," and even 99,999 JPY is only ~700 USD, which seems super low for monthly rent in a city near a station.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, that might be her intention. I don't think it would surprise anyone if she had a hand in ensuring he would only be shown suspect properties.
Very perceptive, that might just be how yan+tsun she is..."it's not like I want you to live with me, baka...it's just that I won't let you live anywhere else, you're my dog on a leash there isn't any other suitable place for you".

Dex-chan lover
Do they pay rent weekly or monthly in Japan? I'm curious since he said he wants something in "the 5-figures," and even 99,999 JPY is only ~700 USD, which seems super low for monthly rent in a city near a station.
Monthly, but the price isn't quite as cheap once you consider that the apartments he's looking at are 1LDK at best, or in western terms, studio apartments. If you step outside the high-demand cities, such an apartment in America would only cost $500~700/month and I've seen some listings go as low as $250 for a decent sized 1LDK out in the suburbs.

Dex-chan lover
Yeahh... at this point, just move in with Hikami... oh wait, MC-kun is currently be railroaded HARD towards the rich psycho girl :facepalm:

Users who are viewing this thread