A Dating Sim of Life or Death - Ch. 67.1 - Blood 1

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, that might be her intention. I don't think it would surprise anyone if she had a hand in ensuring he would only be shown suspect properties.
Of course she'd fuck over the honest, working real estate guy just so the MC can has to come crawling to her. Possibly even beg.

Contributor
Monthly, but the price isn't quite as cheap once you consider that the apartments he's looking at are 1LDK at best, or in western terms, studio apartments. If you step outside the high-demand cities, such an apartment in America would only cost $500~700/month and I've seen some listings go as low as $250 for a decent sized 1LDK out in the suburbs.
Yeah, I realized after I posted that my perceptions are probably a bit skewed due to spending most of my life living in high cost areas. Though I assume MC is in or nearby Tokyo, which should be equally expensive.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the translation (even the realtor can't believe this shit. I second moving in with Yurea).

if this estate finding continue on he will get the same title as Conan. LOL

Dex-chan lover
Lmao my bro just wants to rent a room and the agent just wants to do a sale and now they’re doing some fun murder investigation together
These guys were made for each other. One leads to a crime the other solves it.

Dex-chan lover
Monthly, but the price isn't quite as cheap once you consider that the apartments he's looking at are 1LDK at best, or in western terms, studio apartments. If you step outside the high-demand cities, such an apartment in America would only cost $500~700/month and I've seen some listings go as low as $250 for a decent sized 1LDK out in the suburbs.
Umm...i think you might be confusing apartments. I think he's looking for a 1K/DK...or at least, last one was a 1K i think
A 1LDK is basically a big apartment, counting: 1 bedroom, a living/dining room and a separate kitchen....basically a 3 room apartment....and renting it for 700 should not be possible. A studio apartment, if wikipedia is right, is equivalent to a 1R where it's a single room (duh) where there's the kitchen, the bed and an inexistent "open" space.
Now, idk about prices elsewhere, but here, for 6-700, you only get a 2 room apartment...which is a 1K/1DK
Anyway, the differences are explained more or less here:

Group Leader
Heh yeah it was pretty fun how they stumble on crimes twice in a row (well I guess it's gonna be related to a crime in that second appartment).

Users who are viewing this thread