Ore no Genjitsu wa Ren’ai Game??: ka to Omottara Inochigake no Game datta - Ch. 68.2

Dex-chan lover
This chick. It's almost like she's telling him to watch his dick. One minute it will be gone and the next back on ... after a brief trip to the BEST doctors. Oh, and it ALREADY too late for him. He didn't stick his dick in crazy yet but he probably WILL fuck around and find out.

Supporter
I want to invest into next chapter 📈

IMG-20230918-WA0000.jpg

Dex-chan lover
It's 4:42 and I can't fall asleep, but the best girl is in the newest chapter so it's fine.

Dex-chan lover
"The undead terror" bit.

That was so confusing. What was he referring to? I got lost in how that was relevant enough for a reward or whatever.
It is very out of place.
Based on her reaction, I think he tried to say "It would be worse risking your life than mine" or something like that...
Reddit is also confused on this one.

Isn't that line about his life belong to two people usually used when a woman is pregnant?
Not really, if you count Yurea and himself, that's two... a better translation to "Your life belongs to two people" would be "Your life also belongs to someone else."

I still appreciate the translation. Thank you translation team

I wasn’t expecting this kinda wholesome romance when I started this but I’m here for it

Users who are viewing this thread