Ore no Genjitsu wa Ren’ai Game?? ka to Omottara Inochigake no Game datta - Ch. 67.2

Dex-chan lover
yeah, but not the first time old people get rejuvenated and become conquest targets - remember the 100 girlfriends manga.
though i really hope she doesn't. cause i found all of their interactions and how she likes him now really weird.
She was… already a target? Like the whole reason he got roped into her time-travel thing was to fulfill his side of their crossover quest or whatever. Like it definitely started with her being tagged as a target. The goal isn’t seduction. The “conquest” is usually just “solve this person’s problem”. It’s just that the problems are serious/personal enough that being helped out to the stupid degree the game allows engenders positive feelings. Although i suppose the end goal might be, with the advice about raising affection.

Dex-chan lover
She was… already a target? Like the whole reason he got roped into her time-travel thing was to fulfill his side of their crossover quest or whatever. Like it definitely started with her being tagged as a target. The goal isn’t seduction. The “conquest” is usually just “solve this person’s problem”. It’s just that the problems are serious/personal enough that being helped out to the stupid degree the game allows engenders positive feelings. Although i suppose the end goal might be, with the advice about raising affection.
she likes him already for some reason. and just solving her problems will lead to more interactions. and those are, like already stated, weird. so i'd very much prefer another girl as main focus for the next chapters. like the random girl/woman on the street.

Dex-chan lover
:haa: to think milk girl is milking her master from the past. Also I enjoyed spooky houses, wish he'd go around peeling more of them.

Dex-chan lover
She fills in the tsundere slot of the guy's harem. Also if anybody is saying she us the old lady then think of her as the alternate universe counterpart because she acts immature for her to be old.

Dex-chan lover
She’s literally asking for it to have a high affection rate. So I guess her old world is the same as Hasegawa and her becoming a conquest target with high rate would be her plan.

Is it a bait ?? Anyway, MC got new home now so help the poor girl man 🤣🤣🤣. P/s: Oh wait he cant 😱😱😱

Double-page supporter
Okay, I am going to be honest: I have no idea what is Yuasa. I remember the old version of her going to the past and stopping the younger self from killing Yurea's grandfather...
That is all I remember. I ALWAYS assumed that this Yuasa was the past Yuasa and she somehow got stuck in the future. Is that not what happened? If not, then what did the MC did that changed the old Master Yuasa into young Yuasa?

Also isn't someone questioning why every house that real estate agent had was cursed? It looks like he rents a house to someone and then kills them in that house and then hides the evidence.
I think that the real estate guy is a killer.

Lastly, I think the MC is going to find out that he died and this is his reality... just my opinion...

Double-page supporter
I'm somewhat disappointed that he didn't solve a 3rd murder mystery house.

Double-page supporter
Okay, I am going to be honest: I have no idea what is Yuasa. I remember the old version of her going to the past and stopping the younger self from killing Yurea's grandfather...
That is all I remember. I ALWAYS assumed that this Yuasa was the past Yuasa and she somehow got stuck in the future. Is that not what happened? If not, then what did the MC did that changed the old Master Yuasa into young Yuasa?

Also isn't someone questioning why every house that real estate agent had was cursed? It looks like he rents a house to someone and then kills them in that house and then hides the evidence.
I think that the real estate guy is a killer.

Lastly, I think the MC is going to find out that he died and this is his reality... just my opinion...
She's from another reality, stated in the previous chapters. The current old Yuasa is still alive but having some jobs to do so she won't appear for a while

Double-page supporter
I am just going to say this, having looked into some future raws: the character development for the two main characters is probably the best...

Users who are viewing this thread