A Dating Sim of Life or Death - Ch. 73 - HUYẾT 7

Dex-chan lover
I am going to explain what the chapter is about since someone might be looking into this...

If you don't want to be spoiled: DO NOT READ THIS! SPOILER! DO NOT READ! SPOILER!
So between where the left off: Yurea discovers that the MC is spending time with other women(the women he saved). And she gets jealous. So much so that when we reach a point where she asks the MC if he likes a girl.
MC gets cold feet and admits that he doesn't like any girl that way.
Yurea then leaves but returns and goes full yandere mode. Literally, maybe she forgot she has security goons with guns and gets a huge kitchen knife(from her home maybe?) And cuts the MC's belly open.
Before dying the MC activates the last save point and realizes that: during the time he traveled to the past, he artificially raised Yurea's affection stats so much (to solve that amnesia problem that she had) that she has huge score. (It isn't explained why she is still a mission with a score of cover 100%)
So when he disapponted her expectations, she went insane and gut him open like a fish.
So he activates another convenient power up that drops her affection points to zero.
Now Yurea doesn't go crazy but she becomes confused why she is spending time with the MC. And he thinks that he pressed the Factory Reset button on Yurea.
However, Yurea still has the awareness from the black ball gadget. She remembers that he reloaded the game but she can't seem to remember that she killed the MC or went insane. It's not explained, maybe she treats it like a nightmare.
So, being confused she goes back to being a call girl as when the MC met her. I can't explain way but she seems to enjoy the attention of older men which might explain why she is into the MC because he is older than her but not by much.

The MC is informed by her bodyguard that she is doing this, almost like she regressed back to who she was before she met the MC.
MC rushes in before she does the deed and throws out an old guy who was about to do adult things to her(likely saving his life). And the MC has a talk down with Yurea. In the end, he risks it all, and asks her if she wants to move in with him.
Surprisingly she agrees. And he starts to suspect that maybe she is lying about not feeling anything for him. Which she is. She does still feel for him but she feels confused about her real feelings and tries to hide it from him while acting like a tsunderer girl.

During this time, the MC is also meeting up with Milk Her (my favorite character) and the detective. Why? Because there is a serial killer lose on the city and (I personally don't understand yet) men are being violently gutted, but at every location they find remnant of DNA from all the girls that the MC has saved. (So I don't know if the victims are random men or the women that the MC has saved, it's confusing. We never see the women's bodies. We only see the male victims).

And the MC suspects that Yurea might be the killer because (obviously she amost killed him like that killer) and apparently this serial killer is a phantom because there is no evidence, no witnesses, no leads. (Kind of strange that the MC can't just buy a superpower or ask the time traveling girl to get to these places and see who is the killer).

Anyway, the next few chapters, the MC is just going to follow everything Yurea does. Nothing much happens.
You basically see what living with Yurea in an apartment is like. And she is basically like a working woman living with a house husband (the MC).

Last edited:
I am going to explain what the chapter is about since someone might be looking into this...

If you don't want to be spoiled: DO NOT READ THIS! SPOILER! DO NOT READ! SPOILER!
So between where the left off: Yurea discovers that the MC is spending time with other women(the women he saved). And she gets jealous. So much so that when we reach a point where she asks the MC if he likes a girl.
Yurea then leaves but returns and goes full yandere mode. Literally, maybe she forgot she has security goons with guns and gets a huge kitchen knife(from her home maybe?) And cuts the MC's belly open.
Before dying the MC activates the last save point and realizes that: during the time he traveled to the past, he artificially raised Yurea's affection stats so much (to solve that amnesia problem that she had) that she has huge score. (It isn't explained why she is still a mission with a score of cover 100%)
So when he disapponted her expectations, she went insane and gut him open like a fish.
So he activates another convenient power up that drops her affection points to zero.
Now Yurea doesn't go crazy but she becomes confused why she is spending time with the MC. And he thinks that he pressed the Factory Reset button on Yurea.
However, Yurea still has the awareness from the black ball gadget. She remembers that he reloaded the game but she can't seem to remember that she killed the MC or went insane. It's not explained, maybe she treats it like a nightmare.
So, being confused she goes back to being a call girl as when the MC met her. I can't explain way but she seems to enjoy the attention of older men which might explain why she is into the MC because he is older than her but not by much.

The MC is informed by her bodyguard that she is doing this, almost like she regressed back to who she was before she met the MC.
MC rushes in before she does the deed and throws out an old guy who was about to do adult things to her(likely saving his life). And the MC has a talk down with Yurea. In the end, he risks it all, and asks her if she wants to move in with him.
Surprisingly she agrees. And he starts to suspect that maybe she is lying about not feeling anything for him. Which she is. She does still feel for him but she feels confused about her real feelings and tries to hide it from him while acting like a tsunderer girl.

During this time, the MC is also meeting up with Milk Her (my favorite character) and the detective. Why? Because there is a serial killer lose on the city and (I personally don't understand yet) men are being violently gutted, but at every location they find remnant of DNA from all the girls that the MC has saved. (So I don't know if the victims are random men or the women that the MC has saved, it's confusing. We never see the women's bodies. We only see the male victims).

And the MC suspects that Yurea might be the killer because (obviously she amost killed him like that killer) and apparently this serial killer is a phantom because there is no evidence, no witnesses, no leads. (Kind of strange that the MC can't just buy a superpower or ask the time traveling girl to get to these places and see who is the killer).

Anyway, the next few chapters, the MC is just going to follow everything Yurea does. Nothing much happens.
You basically see what living with Yurea in an apartment is like. And she is basically like a working woman living with a house husband (the MC).
Thank you my guy, clutch summary

Dex-chan lover

Yo, thank you 🙌! I really appreciate you explaining everything in the chapter. I miss the series so much.

Users who are viewing this thread