A Dating Sim of Life or Death - Vol. 10 Ch. 39 - Black Ball (5)

Dex-chan lover
Oh no, he's locked inside a building with the yan-tsundere! And there's nobody else around, so she's simultaneous the safest and most defenseless she's ever been!

...you know, that isn't so bad.

Japanese women are all half black in this world I guess... and half square lol

@Swift I wouldn't argue against it, but the cross bag may have something to do with keeping appearances, like lipstick for example

Dex-chan lover
This censorship is dumb and I hate that the scanslators are censoring.
https://s2.imgmirror.club/images/20201117/7d1210c49ce63b00a2c4fcf87a70aee40005.jpg Here's an uncensored Kusora from Chapter 33

@Miros, I tried
Code:
git gud
but I got the following error message:

Code:
git: 'gud' is not a git command. See 'git --help'.

The most similar command is
        add

Tutorial not clear, please elaborate steps to git gud.

@hxtreme lmao that's not a git command. I know it's not my place to say but still I'll do so as I think you misinterpreted the statement. Git good comment probably meant, get good ( though I haven't checked the context of your conversation) as git gud is actually not a git command. And just for your info, git is service/tool to manage code used by software engineers/developers.

@GameFreak I'm aware about git gud (get good) but git gud was a slightly meaner reply than what I was expecting so I decided to have some fun. I tried to make a joke that the instructions to "get good" were not clear.

btw, checkout my github http://git.parekh.page

Fed-Kun's army
@FEARMONGER It's probably less that and more that Kusora is absolutely fucking terrifying. Don't forget that our main character's literal first action upon getting his powers was to go rape a woman.

Users who are viewing this thread