A Dating Sim of Life or Death - Vol. 16 Ch. 63.1

Dex-chan lover
Imo Hikami is better than Yurea, but both of them has a screw loose. I dont want to eat shit everyday or milk, and I dont want my everyday to be threatened by tsundere psycho
It’s very simple, you just become the cook in that relationship.

Aggregator gang
This forum is truly lacking in culture. All these noobs talking about Hikami being better. She has no personality and is barely part of the story.

Fed-Kun's army
This forum is truly lacking in culture. All these noobs talking about Hikami being better. She has no personality and is barely part of the story.
Sadly, I agree. I'm all about Hikami but she isn't fleshed out as much as a character. The author ignores her too much for my tastes. :(

Double-page supporter
Thank you very much for the chapter! Please, keep up the hard work!

but she isn't fleshed out as much as a character.

It think she is pretty fleshed out. Hikami is supposed to be: strong, vulnerable inside and not so smart. That last characteristic really hinders her. Of course her body is 10/10, but with her intelligence, she can only be the guardian angel who saves the hero with her sword skills once in a while. not much beyond that.

The thing with Yurea is that she is smart, cruel, fickle, much more engaging on a demonic level. Her personality is much more complex. Hikami is already at the feet of our hero. Yurea is much more elusive.

BTW has anyone else noticed? kusora yurea - kuso=shit, yurea= urine
I dont know about the kanji meanings but this makes sense to me. the worst possible girl, whose name is literally shit piss.

Dex-chan lover
I like how we are now referring fanfics as web novels now. :p
Fanfics refers to a fictitious story of a series that is not written/supervised by the original author. There is a reason they are called FANfics.

Bro just give up and go back to the sword swing, milk loving baddie. Not only will she let you hit she even wants kids.

Users who are viewing this thread