A Dating Sim of Life or Death - Vol. 3 Ch. 10.1 - A Maze in the Night (2)

Aggregator gang
Right I'm pretty sure she's the person that stabbed him when he just stood in front of the ramen shop because if you noticed the knife is the same also she probably just poisoned both of them
Maybe she's a serial killer, that obaasan

Contributor
So the granny was the real killer ?
Ok, i definitely didn't expected that, at all.

Now i wonder why she would stab a random guy like that, or maybe she don't have a reason and is just a psycho serial killer ?

Dex-chan lover
He reloads so much that I wonder if he will go broke when he finishes this game or if he will go broke sooner.
I can't wait to see how much money he has right now.

Contributor
@Siquall No, it's that last chapter - one route led to the girl killing him with her sword, and the other route led to the older lady killing him with her cutting knife. So he was getting killed by both of them this whole time. The older lady is always pleasant when the girl comes around, so perhaps the older lady has something to do with "taking care" of the girl. Have to say, the author was a bit clever at angling the kitchen knife in a way that it appeared to be the girl's sword at first glance.

Supporter
Also, remember how pissy the ramen lady got because he didn't finish it. She tried to poison him once before.

@frjoethesecond Normally ramen ladies just want to see if you enjoyed the meal and get pissed if you don't eat, but this ramen lady here is a little different... He wasn't poisoned properly..

Double-page supporter
"But I just saw her jumped over this wall and went inside."

Oh FFS, English tenses aren't that difficult. I wish so-called "translators" would actually learn basic grammar before they try to translate into English.

And that wasn't the only mistake, but it was the most glaring error.

@Sola
I think it's somehow a prerequisite if you want to get into the manga translation scene to have the English skills equivalent to a 5th grader. I wonder why we trust people that prove incapable of writing basic English sentences correctly to be well-versed in Japanese. I suspect a lot of these groups just use Google Translate, manually drawing the hieroglyphics and make up the rest. Having a bad group do it also means it's unlikely a real scanlation group will ever redo a manga rather than just starting a new one. It's quite the unfortunate state of affairs.

Double-page supporter
wait wtf why are they back at the ramen place again already, won't that just be weird af...

Aggregator gang
FUCK, don't make me like her
She'll be fucked up sooner or later

Users who are viewing this thread