A Dating Sim of Life or Death - Vol. 5 Ch. 19.2

XL

Dex-chan lover
Damn son I guess your boobs does grow if you drink milk all day. Wait a minute 🤔 I'm a guy, abort abort~!

Contributor
@XL There are easier ways, a shot of estrogen will help them grow too~ Even if you are a male~

Dex-chan lover
R.I.P. Best tits ... I mean best girl ... we will miss your tits... you. Of course, the milk loaded with hormones with make you grow stronger ... tits. I don't think she makes it to the end of this simply because her competition is an even crazier girl with a case of megalomania and a side of don't-give-a-fuck.

Dex-chan lover
Was this chapter just a PSA to drink your milk? I think it might have worked.

Dex-chan lover
While this is definitely a death flag, remember MC can savescum. So there is a chance

Fed-Kun's army
"This is what I get, when I don't drink my milk."

I love this woman so damn much.

Double-page supporter
@kleiner They are NPC, but any girls that he raises his affection level with to a certain level will appear in the real world once he clears the game. Which is the main reason why he shouldn't raise his affection with Kusora (the mob boss girl). Having her transition to the real world would be extremely dangerous.

Contributor
Me : Mom start giving me 3 glass of milk everyday!
Mom : What has gotten into you?
Me : Best girl.

curious about the death flag?
reading few chapter ahead, i dont see any bad sight for swordgirl, they flirting alittle but she have no major role iirc

Users who are viewing this thread