A Dating Sim of Life or Death - Vol. 5 Ch. 20.1 - A Difficult Assignment 2

Dex-chan lover
Something small that I appreciate about this series is that 20+ year-olds aren't treated like ancient elderly people; other series act like you're past expiration date as soon as you're older than 17. Young adults actually look & act like young adults here.

Contributor
And now, i can finally talk about this.

I guess Yurea love points is close to 80/100, MC do a lot of things to make her happy, but sometime he make her angry too, a perfect (?) balance.
But sword girl...he only make her happy everytime, i predict her affection points will go near 200, and she will turn full yandere, trying to kill Yurea.

Kinda obvious, this affection points thing will probably be very important later.

Either that window about afffection is mistranslated ( I doubt it ) or ... well, someone fails at logic:

"Oh, yeah, your affection caps at 100 and there is no way around it ... unless you really, really , REALLY, pass it and then the cap maybe, just maybe, is not a cap"

Seriously? :/ Even getting a overflow on affection ( basically the affection is so high it turns negative ) would make more sense than that :p

Dex-chan lover
@rrolo1 I understand it that 100 is the displayed cap, but the internal variable can go higher or that there is a hidden second variable which is not displayed.

I hope they'll show her affection level in the next chapter
WK8S42o.png

Users who are viewing this thread