Ore no Genjitsu wa Ren’ai Game??: ka to Omottara Inochigake no Game datta - Vol. 6 Ch. 21.2

Double-page supporter
She misunderstood what death by snusnu entails. Generally it happens naturally in the middle of the act, not artificially with a bullet.

Double-page supporter
@comedyxtragedy He only has common sense because he got shanked by the first girl he tried to rape. He learned his lesson after the first time in regards to sex in this game. He still makes a number of stupid decisions though.

@Iheart chapter 20.1 Page 19
K19.jpg

Supporter
@siquall

What other pleasure can he seek? He has already gone out on dates, had fun hanging out and is in a kind of relationship with both the living girls. He also kissed one of them. These are all pleasurable things ... he should have won if the story was not implying sexual pleasure. Which he can have ... right now ... with yakuza girl. Instead of wasting his time figuring out why he is being followed by female creepers. The story has made silly promises and the plot suffers because of it.

Dex-chan lover
@degenerateafro

Well, they do say learn from your mistake. In the first part, he didn't know the true objective. Guess guy learn it the bad way, lol
And tbh, I think he has to make few stupid decision to know the outcome and avoid it.

OOOOH i get it,affection MUST be between 90-100 for "safety reasons",people will get obsessed with you and things may get a little too crazy and since going crazy is something common in this manga.....boi i can't even imagine

Is he getting more attractive or am I just imagining thing? And ooo did you see that situational awareness at the end the old mc wouldn’t have noticed he was being followed

Ok but why he doesn't he check the affection points? Is there something stopping him or am I just not reading the story. It'd be pain the ass to reread this

Users who are viewing this thread