A Dating Sim of Life or Death - Vol. 6 Ch. 22.2

She can fire a gun with her finger.. Why did she got stabbed?

She lose my respect 😒

Dex-chan lover
Well, I for one did not expect this.

I did suspect that the new girl had it in for her, but I didn't think she'd ACTUALLY succeed.

Lets see how this plays out

Calling it now, Sayaka will turn out to actually be related to Kusora; they might be estranged sisters or something, and have bad blood between each other, which is why Sayaka had the letter from her sister tucked away in such a strange place. They even look kinda similar, and have similar hair styles, though Sayaka's hair is short, and Kusora's hair is long. The whole "My relative worked for her and disappeared." story could be a lie, or at least a half-truth in order to trick the MC into luring Kusora out to kill her.

Double-page supporter
He's so friggin' stupid. He knew who her target was, yet he still flinched and closed his eyes. Plus he saved right before entering like a dumbass. There's only so many levels of stupid and he's climbing his way to the top.

Aggregator gang
Wow that was fast... the new girl just went and stab her when the SP is around her. SAVAGE AF

Fed-Kun's army
Why would you save half way through a mission? You're just asking to get fucked.

Dex-chan lover
@Aelth I definitely agree. He's just too lazy to replay stuff. Sensible way would be pretty much one save per mission - right after it ends. Everything else from picking target to doing stuff should then be repeated from start. Groundhog day ftw!

Dex-chan lover
Why the loli A level boss look so old and all grow up since 3rd arc ? she a lot smaller in second arc.

Users who are viewing this thread