I remember reading the oneshot and some random chapters of this, but wasn't able to find the rest, now there seems to be even less of the manga available. The original is freely available, but I don't feel like suffering reading it in Japanese, so I'm suffering through using setting up AI to translate this instead...
EDIT: My bad, some chapters are actually available in English on Pixiv. As for AI translation, it detects text, OCRs and cleans nicely, but translation and typesetting are bad.
EDIT2: Chapters 1-5 are translated on Pixiv (ch 1 in english doesn't appear on author's list for resons I don't understand), chapter 6 is only on twitter for some reason and there is no translation. Chapter 7 is here on Mangadex and 7.1 seems to be all the extras put together.
EDIT3: How do I suggest edits to manga, but AnimePlanet link is missing? This series is now available on AnimePlanet here:
https://www.anime-planet.com/manga/renai-shoshinsha-na-yankee-joshi-manga-matomebon