A Delinquent's Life Hacks - Vol. 2 Ch. 24

Double-page supporter
@Zmk I second the recommendation on the humidifier. It is also a good way to prevent seasonal colds and flu. Your body uses it's mucus membranes to catch foreign bodies and sneezing expels them. If your nose and sinus dry out it's like your defensive shields are down. And if your like me, with bad sleeping habits and sleep with your mouth open. You wake up with bad breath and a sore throat from breathing in the dry air all night. Also your skin dries out and you are more prone to fine lines and wrinkles.
Edit: just remember to clean it once a week as per the manufacturers instructions because humidifiers can harbor bacteria if not maintained properly.

Dex-chan lover
It's always hilarious whenever cat characters are haughty and arrogant in their own thoughts, unbeknownst to everyone else.

Dex-chan lover
This chapter is horrible! It killed countless people via cuteness! We must take this down immediately and upload a censored version!

Dex-chan lover
Dang this cat is such a tsundere playing hard to get haha

Dex-chan lover
Everyone is in this man’s harem. Regardless of age, sex, sexuality, martial status, blood relation, and species. Cats, women, and children alike cannot resit this man’d charms

Aggregator gang
this cat omg

also the fact even sakurai has to tap his head to remember random advice lmaoooo

Dex-chan lover
I'm starting to wonder from where does the author grab all of these random funfacts.

Zmk

@Mojo @Mantis_shrimp
Thank you for the advice🙇🏽‍♀️
I have been experiencing EXACTLY what you said. Especially my hands. And I also have the same issue for breathing 🤣
Seriously thank you 😊

Double-page supporter
@Zmk The dry hands could also be excessive hand washing, I know most people are suffering this from following the guidelines for Corona prevention. I use a lotion before bed, so it has all night to work and I know I'm not wasting money putting on lotion I'll be washing off in 15 minutes.. 😅

2d4.png

Users who are viewing this thread