A Depiction of Hell

Oh my god i loved art style so much that i didn't even read a word of it

Fed-Kun's army
I have to agree. The art is extremely addictive to look at. I loved it. I mean, the story is super bonkers, but loved the art.

Gorgeous art style ☑️
Messed up story ☑️

Yep, definitely one of my favorite kind.

The art is absolutely stunning, I can't wait to see how this story is going to go, I have my eye on it more than I've had my eye on anything for a while.

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THE ART STYLE. The story is also very intriguing I would love to read more of this.

ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS ! ❤
Thank you for picking up this manhua ,looking forward for the next chapter ❤🙏

Whoa. Whoa. All I can say is whoa. The MC is one twisted guy oh my god, but the art and storytelling is so beautiful

The art style kinda reminds me of Mononoke(with the kusuriuri guy) and I love it. Looking forward to seeing how things go with the story.

God I love this so so so so much. The art is stunning and I love these kind of dark comics with sort of horrible existential psycho-sexual themes. It just drives me up the wall I can't contain how much I adore this kind of thing. I'm not sure if it's quite as good but it really reminds me of innocent in that it shares a lot of themes and has art that's equally stunning although in a different style. Absolutely adore it. Cannot get enough of it.
Thank you so much to everyone who's translating. The typesetting and redrawing and shit are absolutely fabulous as well, you are doing an excellent job of making the edits fit with the original work in a way that I really appreciate. It seems like a more than usually difficult one to work with.
Manga with this kind of feel are so rare to me that I can't help but just gush over them when I see them. Highly highly highly recommend.

Users who are viewing this thread