A Divorced Crybaby Has Moved in Next Door

Dex-chan lover
i NEED THEM TO HAVE LOVEY DOVEY SEX RN, WHERE IS IT AT
I KKKKNNNOOW its OUT THERE, i have SEEEN the twitter POST im NOT CRAZY
THEY FUGGIN

idk why but for some reason i see Ochiai san kinda like satoko from (higurashi) and i hate that

Dex-chan lover
she is the cudest :hearts: and he is a big galoot. but dang, man, girl's getting cobwebs in there. help a lady out.

There are posts of NSFW parts of this story by the artist that just got put up on sad panda, and they have done the deed along with the coworker of hers and her next door neighbor

Double-page supporter
our guy here must be fully aware how frightening a young widow lust better than us. he will sucked dry until nothing is left to come out.

no seggs? wtf are you doing dickless bastard!!!

is this over?
hopefully, since the story has become super weird, they are engaged after holding hands a couple of times and presumably kissing once (probably was a dream). I don't get it, it's a manga about a divorced adult woman and a guy in his 20s, not a high school romance that revolves around 2 shy teenagers. Blueballing the audience this much should be a crime.

What kind of faggot cuck dating and living with a sexy busty chick doesn't have sex? Like, how can you be in bed next to the girl and do nothing? This is just retarded, who even likes nonsense crap like this? Only reason I started reading was for the sexy girl and expecting some lewdness, wasn't thinking I'd get kindergarten-tier romance.

Users who are viewing this thread