A Face You Shouldn't Show - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Incognito

Dex-chan lover
Oh, i see a video from
meshida talking about happening bar, this must be one for ladies

Fed-Kun's army
From the picture of the series I thought it would be some S/M shit, but turns out its pretty much a series about sluts?
I'm pretty sure Misa works for a hostess bar. These types of bars doesn't get sexual at all, it's just men paying to be served drinks with pretty women next to them. Moreover, the bar that Misa attends is a lesbian bar, there is nothing slutty about that.

And lastly, you shouldn't slut-shame. Sluts aren't a thing, and they'll never be. Both Misa and Ai are single, they can sleep around all they want. It's also important to know that the ladies that Misa sleeps with are well aware that she has multiple friends with benefits. And they all still chose to engage in sex with her. Meaning that she literally hurts no one's feelings during the process, nor does she confuse anyone as it seems that she makes these things pretty clear to her FWB.

Case close, no one is a slut in this series. If you can't get maidens just say so.

Dex-chan lover
It's Flowerchild!!! Fuck yeah! Strap in for the ride boys and girls it's partytime. I love this mangaka. Also if you don't like it, There's the door. GET OuT! 😆

I was just rereading 'It's a detached relationship', so I'm REALLY happy seeing this. Plus we all know that reading the comments are going to be a blast 😁

Just don't take it all to seriously, it's bloody fiction just relax and enjoy the show

Dex-chan lover
I'm pretty sure Misa works for a hostess bar. These types of bars doesn't get sexual at all, it's just men paying to be served drinks with pretty women next to them. Moreover, the bar that Misa attends is a lesbian bar, there is nothing slutty about that.

And lastly, you shouldn't slut-shame. Sluts aren't a thing, and they'll never be. Both Misa and Ai are single, they can sleep around all they want. It's also important to know that the ladies that Misa sleeps with are well aware that she has multiple friends with benefits. And they all still chose to engage in sex with her. Meaning that she literally hurts no one's feelings during the process, nor does she confuse anyone as it seems that she makes these things pretty clear to her FWB.

Case close, no one is a slut in this series. If you can't get maidens just say so.
Definition of a slut is literally: A women who has many casual sexual partners. So yes, Misa is by definition a slut, case closed.

Also by how defensive you got by my comment, are you by chance someone who sleeps with a lot of people aswell?

Aggregator gang
This chapter didn't really sell me on the series. I want to learn more about Io but not sure if I like Misa. Still got to give it a couple more chapters to see what it does.

Fed-Kun's army
Definition of a slut is literally: A women who has many casual sexual partners. So yes, Misa is by definition a slut, case closed.

Also by how defensive you got by my comment, are you by chance someone who sleeps with a lot of people aswell?
Why does it bother you that a woman is freely expressing her sexuality? I think she's a badass, and in fact I respect people who are able to enjoy themselves this much. Slut-shaming is stupid. Who are you to judge people's sex lives? No really, why does it bother you?

To answer your question, no. In fact, I don't plan to sleep around. But I don't see people who do as lesser than me, nor do I see them as bad people. They're literally just people. Just because a word has a definition doesn't mean it's by law, lol. Well then, based on your logic, by definition you're an incel.

So, case close again. No one's a slut.

Group Leader

I looked up the definition of "loser" earlier too, and it said:

Guess I can't argue with that. Maybe stop being judgmental for a change.

Supporter
I was expecting some crazy segs plot, and i got the most wholesome adult lesbiabs content i've seen in a while, idk i'm just happy

Users who are viewing this thread