A Fairytale for the Demon Lord

huh, I guess they can fake when they upload chapters

Dex-chan lover
For what it's worth, this manhwa is very special to me. Prob one of the first manhwa I ever seen and definitely inspired my first few writings a few years back. I was frustrated on how it ended, as I'm sure with many readers at the time and now too. But now, this manhwa, season 1, season 2, and even the side chapters are very dear to me.

The story is a mess don't get me wrong, plot points are thrown very haphazardly and it sometimes hard to decipher where everything takes place, but I like the emotions within the characters in this manhwa, the way the nameless knight portrays his inner turmoil physically and mentally,
how everything seems to be perfectly put in place by the original Odin, and Sage Mimir odd, mysterious, creepy helping and somewhat somber and saddening past.
hell, even if the side characters are only shown very briefly, their charming demeanor gets to me.

This is no masterpiece at all. But, it could've been. Truly, this was just a lonely fairy tale.

I suggest for anyone that has read this and is still confused about the whole thing, but am still interested with the story, world, and plot to just read the tvtropes for this manhwa. It's actually really impressive how well written this manhwa's tvtropes entry is.

This is pretty cool but some times it hard to follow when it jumps around from time to time. Art is awesome tho. So anyone thinking about checking this out just give a a few chapters its pretty dialog based also, if you're into that. Be warned the ending is kinda "meh" .

9.5/10 would've been super good if they made it easier to follow and had a more developed ending over all the best anti hero manhwa and is way better than those cheap revenge isekais. If you are a fan of berserk you would like this.

Fed-Kun's army
Well i dont know how to feel about this one.
The story was so hard to follow because of the order of season 1 and 2 that thinks didnt make sense most of the time.
And the ending doesnt feel right also i so open and so many questions 7/10

I would have much preferred if the second volume did not exist. The first one was a tragic, oppressive and fully closed story. It did not exactly end on a cliffhanger so it would have been almost perfect on its own. Except for the part where everything and everybody was a clone. That did not help my understanding whatsoever.

The second volume was not bad but disappointing in comparison. I understand trying to explore new themes but that was just a harsh departure from the first one; it did not sit well with me. More focus on combat was fine but not really required but the almost comedic tone at times stands in stark juxtaposition to what I enjoyed about the first volume. Less clones this time around but still convoluted.

If I had to give it a rating:
First volume: 90-100/100
Second volume: 70-80/100

P.S:
Oh yeah, right. The missing volume.

The second volume is a prequel but does not explain how things have ended up the way they did. Plus: I would have rather wanted a sequel instead.

But due to the missing connections and the rather abrupt ending, it cannot stand on its own the way the first does.

Volume 1 5-6/10
Volume 2 9-10/10

Volume 1 just felt really confusing and alot of the times the art was cluttered making it hard to distinguish what was going on and even blurring things together not to mention the story being all over the place.

Volume 2 had a more clean style for the art with more vibrant colors the story was much easier to follow although
THOR IS NOT A GOD OF WAR
But besides that overall I felt Volume 2 had a complete ending cause I could keep up with it while Volume 1 i was waiting for it to explain in which it just never did and left me confused

Overall pog for volume 2 in the action department, art department, story department, and last but not least romance department

Shit, I still come here from time to time with the hope of finding a 3rth season.

Apparently, this author/artist either hasn't been very active or hasn't been tracked much. They've four series over two decades on their mangaupdates page. Please share & add their other works if you find any.

Users who are viewing this thread