A Falling Cohabitation

Lol I don't know if we're supposed to ship them or what. But he is so dad-like that I find it really hard to see it that way.
Btw I think they meant that it's like they're grandfather and daughter, not actually are.

I have a question. what does dami call gumiho in korean? is it like ahjussi? like mister? because I just find it really hard to see the romance when she just calls him elder...

First of all thankyou so much for translate it. I have an assignment for tomorrow but NAH IM READIN IT UNTIL THE VERY LAST CHAPTER COZ ITS SO GOOD. Keep up the good work, and thankyou so much for translate it team💪(edit: I SAID THANKYOU TWICE. THANKYOU SO MUCH ONCE AGAIN THEN)

I guess because neither of my parents are anything like this fox fellow I can ship him with FL right now. I also dont know any old men who act like that, either. The fact that she calls him elder does feel weird, though. For me his behaviour towards her seems more like some hired guardian/bodyguard. Or a much older cousin. Or even a baby sitter lol.

This is SUCH a great comic! FL is realistic, wacky, and overall hilarious. It's just a good comic--absolutely fantastic!!

God BLESS you for these chapters, translator. This comic never fails to make me cry in laughter and Dami and Elder are just the best duo not to mention the rest of the cast!

Thank you so much for translating this webtoon! It's such a refreshing story, and I can't wait to see it unfold!

Thank you for translating! I hope you are having a good safe quarantine and only breathing top quality oxygen

It's stupid to grade someone, first its rude and second it's pointless since your attitude changes regarding the people in front of you and for the outer appearance the #dontjudgemechallenge proved it all.

Users who are viewing this thread