A False Confession - Ch. 10

Double-page supporter
omg tysm to the amazing translation group for posting two (2!!!!!!) chapters at once, not to mention the chapter earlier today!!!! this is one of my recently favorite works since the art and setting and character and premise are all!! amazing!! im so glad that when i pressed the next chapter button on ch 9 i was greeted with a chapter 10!!!

im glad our MC is proving her worth heheh >:) take that u abnel priests >:)

Everyone is so pretty 😍 boys included

Thanks for the updates today and the last couple days!

Who is that cute red haired man? 👀 Find out in the next episode of Dragon Ball Z.

Awh, Renesha and Lili are both so cute! Lili's verbal attack was inspiring. Also, so many cute guys hehe

Lili and sarcasm. Name a more iconic duo. Thank you to the group for these releases!

Lili is best friend goals! You tell em girl! So, what if their pride was shattered? The results speak for themselves in the following days when our MC is the last healer standing. What would happen if she faints due to fatigue and starvation? Who are they gonna blame then? If anything, she stayed relatively low until the number of injured increased beyond what the number of priests can handle.

Still not liking the blondie even if he had his reasons and logically, Lili explained it already, it was better for Rene to do it to save as much divine healing as possible, still because he singled her out so soon, she'd been targetted by petty harassment by her fellow priests (oh well, at least we get to see how petty they were and how awesome Lili was)

Users who are viewing this thread