A False Confession - Ch. 14

All things cosidered, I still fin blondie more suspicious than Cabel. On his shoes I would also be angry if somebody said something that could worse the rumours about myself

Blondie is cute and all but I am weak for dark haired guys who are kinda cold. Plus Blondie seems suspicious so cabel all the way.

Also I love the way how later cabel and renesha's relationship will reach a point where he would want her to call him by his name

Why is he so fixed on her it's weird...hmm is it because he knew she confessed to the other guy so he wants to get to know her better?

When the prince smiles, I feel like a disgusting cockroach wiggling in the light while dying slowly inside. He’s too shiny.

I still ship them.
Cabel still doesn't feel too sketchy.

...on the other hand, I don't like this shiny guy.

I wonder if the difference between the prince and the duke was alluded to in the last chapter. If the prince is able to shrug off the slaughter he commits every day, what does that say about his character? Everyone is afraid of the duke but that's probably because he wears his heart on his sleeve and has obviously been effected by years of war.

Group Leader
Ooof that guy is so shiny, had me wondering which one is the true ML even though I’m pretty sure its the duke

This prince is more and more fishy. First he put her in a situation where she is bullied, then he called her God's envoy wich could lead to other priests jealousy, then he called her in his tent wich could make the other priests think that she has a special treatment, now he's trying to get close to her (probably to have her power for himself ?).
Usually, in those kind of stories where we have those 2 characters, one that looks perfect and the other one that looks scary, the perfect one is in reality a scumbag hiding his motives behind an angel face and a smile while the scary one is actually a good person that is just bad at expressing his feelings and is awkward in social interactions.

he like herr. i thought it safe that he was being coinsiderate but now he gonna have dinner with her sooo he wants a kiss kiss i guess ehe

Users who are viewing this thread