A False Confession - Ch. 2

I don't get it. If you guys already read the first chapter and didn't like the translations, fine. But if you see the second chapter translated by the same group, then why are you still going in to even look/attempt to read the second chapter? Just wait for the other group to upload the newest chapter with better translation. You don't HAVE to read the chapter by this group.

The English does need some work, but no need for the negativity on the translator's part (not that everyone is being negative). In fact, we have a group block feature now. I think you can use that if you don't want to see this group's releases on this series.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah it's just that the first chapter had... weak translation, but this chapter has terrible one, so really not recommending doing it this way.

Interesting story, I look forward to the next chapter. I think the translation is good enough.

Thank you soo much 💗🥰 plz keep on translating 😭I am really interested in this manga 💗💗

If youu need help I am here tho honestly the translation was fine 🤔 I didn't see much problem with it. It was understandable 💗

On another note:
You guys should be happy they even translating. I have read such bad translations before that it was just horrible like it was just put on Google translate and edited to the manga. So I am really grateful for this gud translation.
(Also don't judge them so much or be negative,maybe they have some improvements to do or such,but saying ohh plz stop your horrible is just an awful thing to say with all the effort they put in the translation)

Thank you again translation group 🥰 💗💗

Users who are viewing this thread