A False Confession - Ch. 34

This is definitely not the story I thought I was going to be reading when I first started this

Well this was completely expect. I'd honestly be more surprised if she doesn't resurrect him.

Wow, I did not expect that...at least we kinda know why he’s the main lead tho, he was able to help her recover her power while the other guy wasn’t able to in the end.

This has got to be the most confusing chapter.
And a fucking cliff too. How awful this feels

I just looked at the raws, track survives but also how long will it take to get to the part where she accidentally confesses 😔😔

Idk how many times I cried for this. But definitely this is not how I imagined the plot will progress. I love how they touch the character growth of renee. I didn't expect that I'll stick to this though there is less fluff. Lastly, I think the title is a misleading one but convenient to talk about. Hehehe.

I loved this chapter!! specially with Cabel supporting her from behind ^w^

Thank you for the translation!

If being calm and focused is what is needed to heal someone, then I'd be a useless deadweight sack of potatoes.
man... just imagining 😣

Dex-chan lover
How many more chapters to endure before getting to that moment from 1st chapter?

Man i like OP character like her that have those amazing power suppressed inside deep inside waiting for something to trigger its awakening oof

Users who are viewing this thread