A False Confession - Ch. 35

As a very dumb fangirl of OG Claude and blondies in general, I am indeed blessed *saves*

Fed-Kun's army
Fake Claude made it to the list but who is Priest Claude? Where is he from???

edit: omg @moonbears thank you. You are Claude-sent!

The MC in this webtoon is really dumb and no one in the comic holds her accountable for it. She never does anything to help others on purpose and has spent so much of this comic either just being weak or depressed. I don't even know what the point of having her being reincarnated is if she isn't going to use any of that knowledge or wisdom from age. I like the art, but probably going to drop this comic or only read it when it's much farther along the plot when she isn't so annoying. I wish Lili was the MC instead.

Imagine calling someone whose suffering from the effect of war and PTSD as being dumb and weak.

Imagine calling her weak when she's been the most beneficial healer to everyone and kept losses at minimal.

Imagine thinking you have the time and place during a war and death to act selfless, especially for someone who had already been suffering from her previous life.

War makes...
Belivers into atheist
Atheist into belivers eh?

But well she stated that "this world have a god".

OMAYGAAAAAAAAASH!?!?! NOT ME CRYING AFTER LEARNING THAT TIRECK AND EVERYONE ELSE HAVE BEEN HEALED. WE HAVE AN OVERPOWERED FL HERE~

And what are those comments saying that Renee is dumb and useless??? You just don't understand her POV. If you wanna drop this manhwa, then just drop it. You don't have to say any useless things. You are free to go. Bye~

Users who are viewing this thread