A False Confession - Ch. 40

Poor guy, seems like he didn't get a wink of sleep, again.

I feel so bad for Cabel. The person he likes(?) accidentally confessed to him when it was meant for another dude.

I feel so sad for MC. Truth is I was rooting for her and the Prince coz he's so pretty. But well, they justify cabel and MC relationship coz Prince doesn't seemed to be a very nice guy later on...

But but...

aaaaah so cute, please and I mean please don’t break his heart 😭❤️

Tirack is the best, haha.

Thanks for the update! I'm eagerly awaiting the next chapter.

Girl, fucking cut him some slack, besides being curt when he's sleep deprived and having a downright scary face, he never did anything wrong to her and was even a real support. She ought to at least not fear him. Poor Cabel, I hope she doesn't break his wee heart

Oh god. Cabel is sooo effing cute. 😍😍😍 I died.
I mean, wow. He is thinking about her all this time. ❤❤❤
And he is considerate of her. And he wants to show that view to her. 😍😍😍 ugsnflskvflsc

Cabel’s alright but I don’t like this situation. She was clearly drunk, like damn she even passed out, and yet he’s taking her drunk confession completely seriously. Reasonable people would at least double check that she meant what she said. Ofc he’s not normal but at least be considerate before getting weirdly attached.

Seeing that the prince was just a little bit in the other direction was painful

@Krobelus go back to chapter 39 (towards the end) they meet the day after he asks her if she remembers what she said the day before. How is it his fault that she didn't fix the misunderstanding right then and there? lol

Users who are viewing this thread