A False Confession - Ch. 44

Thank you for the updates!

I totally ship Cabel and her. Elvin gives off the sweet but deadly vibe (he’s so dreamy tho🤤). The appearance of his family in this chapter gives off a sinister feel so I’m guessing they are going to be bad.

She's so wish wishy right now. I'll give her some time to stabilize considering it's rushed right now with everything... But is it just me or there's a real lack of feeling of personality lately 🤔 from her

Double-page supporter
@Sweet_Seats
If that's you're argument it doesn't explain how she's cozying up with the Prince. She's had no problems getting close with him despite him being shady right? Why not the same with Cabel whom she'd 'known' for long now? It's somewhat illogical she's so biased against him, which is why I called it 'willful ignorance', it feels like the author forces them to just interact this way it's gotten tiring and ridiculous

Dex-chan lover
You are the saintess. Just. Say. No. They cannot do SHIT to you. If you do not want to do X or wear some frilly dress; Just. Say. No.

Ugh. I wish she just say yes to the dress--I mean handsome man.

I know she was already falling for him but went with blonde because he was more sociable. But now she has no way to back out now...so I hope she just starts loving him whole-heartedly.

Aggregator gang
@shortk Could just be the writing falling through, but it's also likely that she's just so overwhelmed by everything that she's kinda dead inside.

@scarlet_summer I agree. I find Renee extremely frustrating. In the Mangakakaklot comment section, eveyone's flaming Renee for being that way.
She keeps on lying & lying and leading him on. Please, just tell the truth and be honest. Cabel honestly deserves better in my opinion.

@Svelandria
Yeah you're probably right. If it's the former, it's unfortunate for the series. If it's the latter, I'll wait it out a little for her. Lol I feel like I just want her to be better bc the art is so good, it would be a shame honestly...

WHY IS SHE BEING SO IGNORANT
SHES HURTING OTHER PEOPLE WHO ARE KIND TO HER
GOD IM MAD CAN SHE GET HER SHIT TOGETHER

I like the renee as a character and I know she means no harm but imagine this from cabel perspective. I would be so broken if I knew someone did this to me.

Hear me out though. Just imagine the build up when they finally fall in love. Makes me so excited.

Thank you so much for the new update!

I really started noticing all the transparent bubbles and how insanely difficult the redraw must've been.
This amazing quality work is really appreciated, thank you guys so much for your sacrifices!

Thank you for the update!

Going into this, I also feel kind of "eh" with the MC right now. It's hard to be honest but hasn't she seen enough of Cabel to know that he won't actually kill her? He could be hurt or offended, as anyone would, but honestly if she had cleared things up sooner, he could probably recover better from it. But now that he's been led on for so long, it's going to get far worse when he finds out that it was just a false confession.

Idk I just feel hurt for Cabel that the story has to set up this way and that it's definitely building up for some heavy drama. Perhaps the story could've taken a different direction wherein Renesha does make that false confession but she quickly (awkwardly) clears up the misunderstanding. She ends up confessing to Cabel her feelings for Elvin (perhaps in a scramble to explain things without trying to insult or piss Cabel off further lol), and somehow Cabel becomes a kind of confidant for Renesha. Then, they end up getting closer, etc.

That aside, I can't say that I wouldn't be as overwhelmed as Renesha with the whole saintess thing. Perhaps I, too would be easily swayed by those around me because I'm the type to be concerned of people's expectations. Thus, I don't want to judge her too severely on that front. However, again, I honestly don't think I would lead someone on for that long. Especially, when I've seen that they are actually decent, maybe not very sociable, but decent (honorable even) all the same.

Double-page supporter
@lehoom

Thanks to your comment I'm relieved that a lot of readers find Renee frustrating as FL rn. That means there could also be people in the korean source who feel this way which could reach the author. Here's hoping she realizes this though it's just such a waste

I just don't want Cabel to be hurt :(((((
Thank you so much for the update!!

Users who are viewing this thread