A False Confession - Ch. 45 - Season 1 (End)

Dex-chan lover
Yandere face at the mere thought of her dancing with someone else? Not a good sign.

Cabel's look when he gets placated is so precious~ (Let's not talk about the murderous face before that tho hoho)

Ohhh, I was excited to see Renesha's dress too. I guess it would be a long wait, off to explore other titles for the meantime ( ̄▽ ̄)

Thank you for translating!╰(*´︶`*)╯♡

cabel 🥺 pls renee like him soon !! thank u for ur hard work, see u next season !

Thank you for the hard work! Will be eagerly awaiting season 2, this was a great ride!

Ps: Still wanting the reappearance of the red haired knight cutie with freckles.

What? End first season?!? Damn it....
Still thanks for your work,as always.
I think Cabel is really cute, but whe i see tha bonus page....😍😍😍 my eyes are blinded by that beauty! Maybe not marry him but have an hot summer night with him don't seem such a bad idea😚

i wish she would stop being such a coward and leading cabel on like that, yes cabel is possessive yes renee values her precious "normal" life but she should try to explain the situation to him, the more she drags it on the more hurt cabel will become.

im sure she will fall for him slowly in season two and something will happen and angst occurs bla bla bla eventually they make up and they both love each other happy ending but it just gets frustrating to see Renee panic around cabel and deny her feelings towards him and thinking she's doomed to imminent death every time he treats her sweetly

still like the story lots though, just a little annoying at times. also major kudos to the scans team for catching up and giving us such high quality content! thank you for your hard work

Oh gooood. That uniform looks so good on him!! And Cabel sure gets jealous easily. Just thinking about it, his face looks he's about to kill. And gaaahd. He is just soo sweet. I can't breathe. Hahahaha.

Too sad to hear that even the artist doesnt know when S02 will start. I hope you'll pick it up once it started. I am so proud of youuu guys for this!! ❤🤗

The awkwardness... And that suddenly murderous expression... Sadly, for now, I can't feel any chemistry between them at all, even though I really want to. The only chapter with some chemistry was where she stayed with him because he fell asleep while holding on to her. Also, I wish there were fewer sudden and drastic mood swings for Cabel. Being gloomy and severe most of the time is one thing, but being sweet then next second turning to rage (over something silly at that) seems to me disconcerting and unrealistic.

Really hope she actually grows to like Cabel and doesn't keep leading him along.

Users who are viewing this thread