A False Confession - Ch. 45 - Season 1 (End)

Fed-Kun's army
@sashastarr I totally get you. I wish she would just tell him the truth but its wayyy past that point and the story wouldn't allow it. So I guess let's just sit and enjoy.

There's no chemistry between them at all, it feels so weird the way this is going

Fed-Kun's army
Is it me or is Cabel smiling so much more now?
Thanks to the translation team!

Srry but there's no chemistry between them. When did cabel fell for her ?? And him being suddenly angry, then calm down again, it's just super weird and unrealistic.

Aggregator gang
They don't have a chemistry? Thats the point though. The mc is just a "run of the mill mob", she wasn't a mary sue that would instantly adjust and understand everyone. She was greedy, selfish, but as someone who live in 21st century ,she had a decent enough morals and kindess. Just stop expecting the mc to emphasize and care like a lover to someone she barely talk to, to someone she was afraid of.

I'm pretty stressed when Renesha is stressed lol. I hope next season shit hits the fan already because I am not a fan of relationships with people walking on egg shells.

A lot of people are confused how Cabel is already in love. And I kinda get it but when we consider how most people are pretty open with their disdain of him, and Renesha probably the most civil with him never doing anything to offend him and usually being under a plesant facade (he doesnt know Renesha's true self in this point in the story).

He probably liked her before they went to war and his feeling got solidified when she helped lull him to sleep for what he probably assumes is out of the goodness in her heart, probably hid his feeling to spare her from rumors and they were in a war where death was expected. Then she 'confesses' so now he can be open with his feelings since she 'feels the same way'.

But how it will play out, idk get some of Cabel's tragic backstory, the princes' backstory, maybe some rival priestesses. Pretty sure Cabel is end game because the protag never gets with their crush most of the time.

goddamn, i love all the characterd but everytime i read a new chapter, that glee is undercut by the subtle sense of dread that renesha's probs going to get caught some time in the future 😅

Fed-Kun's army
Tbf 45 chapters and nothing really amazing happened. It feels so dragged on and there’s been no development at all. It should’ve atleast picked up around 15-ish chaps. The story line has potential but this is rllly not doing it for me at all. I found renees character funny initially but she’s become frustrating to watch as she gives Cabel false hope. Overall I dislike her character a lot. Plus, the air between them is so awkward, they literally have no chemistry. Cabel looked gorgeous in this chapter though, I would drop this if it wasn’t for my bby Cabel💖💖💖💗.I hope my man has a happy ending for himself. Fuck renee though,

I wish that they had drawn the confession scene with the better art. Regardless, I hope the original artist's work returns indefinitely in the next season.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translation ❤️
This seemed to drag on with little progress and even the cliff hanger isn't all that gripping. Wouldn't be surprised if there is no second season.

awww... I wanted to see her all glammed up tho 🥺🙈
thanks for the whole season ^^

Double-page supporter
Thanks to VHS for your hardwork and Kant memes! Good times

Ok so the season ended. It's very anticlimactic and it doesn't make you anticipate the next chapter at all. Still, this story definitely has its highs and lows but towards the end it definitely leaned towards the low. My dwindling interest on this might just be snuffed out along with the season ending. Oh well. It was nice reading with ya folks!

Double-page supporter
Thanks for the Amazing Job you guys.

I can't imagine how affection starved the Duke is to sweep the MC off her feet like this. Maybe some backstory for the next season.

WHAT
IT'S OVER?
FFFFFFFFFFF

Thank you so much for your hard work. Cabel is whipped, looking forward to Renee's change of heart next season.

Users who are viewing this thread