A False Confession - Ch. 45 - Season 1 (End)

my heart is seriously not fucking ready at all for the oncoming mountain of angst

Also the lack of chemistry btw MC, I find it realistic. It was rare for ppl to get on with each other instantly, there should be a lot of awkwardness and miscomunications. Especially with someone like Cabel here with literally no social skills.

This make this story more Josei than normal Shoujo. You all should try to read story like CheeseInTheTrap where relationships are more complex.

@Baja yes, I did forget 😅 But there was a chance that he could have said yes: not only he developed feelings for her but even if he was the same as before, even without loving her, he would be more than glad to get his hands on her power: can you imagine just how powerful the royal family would become, especially if their children were born with both of their powers?

And I'm not against about being selfish: everyone has that right; what irks me is that she's blatantly ignoring all the kindness and little gestures Cabel has done for her (tho he almost kill her the first night he spent at the church: that was not the best "first impression" someone can do 😒) and she puts on a pedestal the mask the prince wears all the time.

Sorry, it was a bit too long 🤣😅

aw man what the heck, i was really looking forward to getting to see renee in a pretty dress..
but i didn't get to see it :mad:

Dex-chan lover
This whole season must have been so weird from the Paladin's POV, like you're in a visual novel and you're like halfway through a girl's route when suddenly, you end up on an entirely different route without any idea why.

Dex-chan lover
Girlllll!! I would say to look past his violent nature... But then again, she witnessed first hand how he fought, so it must be etched into her memory.
Many thanks

After 1 season, Renee is still wishy washy about her feelings. I mean, totally understandable, but I hope we see major character development in the second season.

As much as the author used one whole season to establish the baseline character status, I hope the author also takes as much time to flesh out their development. Like, come onnnn, we get it, she doesn't like Caleb, but one whole season of FL portraying that oooof.

Anyhoo, yes I am Team Cabel all the way. Something fishy about that yellow-haired dude (omg I totes forgot his name).

@Miyono-chan I dunno if I was writing it I would have had that first impression being about the candle being poison, since it wasn't white but red. I think he saved her instead of trying to kill her.

Hmm honestly I'm starting to find fault in Renee but my f*ckin patience can't handle it anymore so I decided to read the final chapter of the novel and then

<!! HEAVY SPOILER !!>

They're finally married, Renee fall over heels for him, had two childrens, boy and girl at that, but something happened to Cabel's memories but well in the end he regained his memories and fin. HAPPILY EVER AFTER WOOHOOOO

Group Leader
Thank VHS for bringing us this enjoyable series, and yes the Kant memes gave us all life 😆
Looking forward to experiencing season 2 with you once it returns ❤

Thank you so much my sweeties from team VHS <3 all the notes from you guys have been hilarious, and the scanlations themselves are top quality. This is one of my favorite stories I’ve read in a long while! Can’t wait for S2

Thank you so much for the series! It's really refreshing to have a story where the FL is not stupidly hated by faction X because they evil duh. And everyone that is not faction X unconditionally loves her and thinks she's the cutest. I mean, we got an entire Season without any major antagonistic forces and it was still interesting as heck. Looking forward to the next season!

Thank you for the updates 😍😍 i cant wait for the season 2! 😄

Cable I want to like you but u seem really possessive and scary 😖

Thank you for hard work 🙏

Group Leader
Ah! I can't wait for Season 2>. <And I think Rene's life will be darker than now ... And also, thanks to the team members for translating this incredible manhwa to us, readers :)

Users who are viewing this thread