A False Confession - Ch. 45 - Season 1 (End)

I feel like the next season's gonna be noble shenanigans and political drama. Hopefully we'll get to see 𝘸𝘩𝘺 cabel even likes her and mor e of Elvins thoughts and backstory. Again this felt like a prologue of many great events so I'm really looking forward to next season

Waaa, thankyou so much 😇 for your hard work. Ahh, can't wait for the next season hehe. I'm pretty sure next season will be more interesting

Thank for translating this. Wow I can't believe season 1 already over. So fast! Looking forward to season 2.

Aggregator gang
Renee's heart goes badum everytime she's with Cabel. She's going to realize her true feelings eventually.

Lili deadass said "be the gold-digger" huh

Thanks so much for translating up until now!

Hurray and not hurray for the end of the season! I guess its nice that the artist and everyone will probably have a long break before season 2 gets back, to our joy and despair.

Fed-Kun's army
Thank you for the translations!
Lol I agree with the other comments, pretty much nothing at all happened in an entire season and it ended in a pretty mellow way, too. I really hope something exciting happens and the plot actually progresses in the next season.
Also, the romance feels forced and awkward because I don't see how Cabel could have fallen so deeply for her so soon when they've barely had any interactions. It feels like he fell for her just for the sake of the plot, which feels so unnatural and scripted that I can't get into it.
The art is amazing but that's the only redeeming feature of this manga imo.
@Sweet_Seats Okay are you actually denying that she's a Mary Sue? She's the holy maiden or whatever, is overpowered as fuck, and literally has the two hottest guys in the novel after her for no apparent reason. I mean it's pretty typically for manga in this genre, so I didn't really complain before, but come on you can't deny the obvious Mary Sue here.

Omg cabel is a cutie
He's literally the I only reason i could stick this one out sometimes haha

Thanks for all your hardwork on this series

Fed-Kun's army
I don't understand Renesha, at times it's like she has seemingly no idea what she wants 🤔

Money and easy life (as long as you learn how to live as a noble) is guaranteed with both leads, but apparently she now wants love too...

And then that big screw up, holy shit confessing to the wrong person... I have just no idea where this is going? I mean, we know nearly nothing in the royal family and not much about the duke's family...

Hopefully Cabel is the ML and then this whole story ends with less blood (and oh God please be fine 'till the end, Lili), I'll be waiting for the 2nd season, thanks for the work on the 1st season, and for the Kant memes! ^^

Users who are viewing this thread