A False Confession - Ch. 45 - Season 1 (End)

The part where his breath brushed her hand instead of his lips... Reminds me of another manwha where the girl scolded the guy, "don't b like a mosquito" because he always hesitated to fully held on to her.

Imagine false confess to a bully at your school. No matter how gentle or how he treats you nicely afterward, It's terrifying admiting that you mistaken and doesnt actually love him.

I believe that Cabel is sweet but from Mc's pov: There're no telling that she'd be safe if she said wrong things to him. He was called grim reaper and literally every other characters was terrified of him.

I can’t believe we only get this amount of fluffiness in season one after they became a ‘couple’. 😭 I’m puking blood... I need more CabelxRenee!!

Thank you for the update💖

Damn that cliffhanger is deeper than life tbh
I need the next season already.

i excitedly waited for the misunderstanding to happen but it went super boring afterwards.......
Thank you for translating !!

OH MY GOD. IY FEELS LIKE MY LEGS STARTING TO PARALYZED I NEED HELP CABELS CHARISMA IS JUST TOO STRONG TO HANDLE PLS STOP SMILING I WOULDN'T WANT TO GET ANOTHER HEART ATTACK.

THANKYOU FOR THE UPDATES!

Thanks for the translations.
On the actual webtoon side, wow this is the most disappointing thing. I wonder how long she's going to have amnesia about all the good things he's done for her and continue to call him the grim reaper while playing the pushover victim 🤔...

Thank you so much for the translation! I can't wait for season 2, hoping for some serious Cabel Fluff and Renee finally falling for him

I think Cabel is HELLA sweet to her & very precious.
BUT LOOK, there are actually ppl in this world who react VERY VERY badly to things that don't go the way they like it. You saw how irritated he looked at the thought of her getting dance requests. He looked ready to kill someone. That amount of anger is not a good sign & Rene had to placate him by saying something he would like to hear.
I am not really a fan of Rene (I like her best friend way more) but I understand the way she thinks. You just don't want to piss off ppl like that. & when she says he'd kill her, she doesn't necessarily mean physically, but he is gonna be SO PISSED based on his actions so far & he'd RAGE from her pov. (I feel he will actually be v sad cos this is a webtoon but idk)
The thing is, I have a friend like this, someone who overreacts to the smallest things & no matter how sweet they can be, you still feel like you are walking on glass. It took me a couple of "arguments" or more like her exploding on my face at the SMALLEST MISTAKES I made before we got to know each other better & understand each other (Most of her explosions were because she thought I liked my other friends more & yes I did because I knew them much longer & I had only just met her, but she didn't take that well at all & I couldn't just say it bluntly or she'd be so upset). Clearly Rene & Cabel need this kind of understanding before anything can happen. I am still curious about Elvin tho.

Users who are viewing this thread