A False Confession - Ch. 45 - Season 1 (End)

I really loved all the characters ♥️
And truly and Honestly I have no issues with the art, it was beautiful nevertheless, before or after... I just want the story to go on ♥️
And it is a very unique story, I hope second season comes out soon!
Thanks alot translators! For bringing this to us 😊

I wonder when the fact that she's "reincarnated" into that world will play a factor? Or maybe it's just because isekai is popular now. At this point it doesn't need nor is it doing anything with it.

I really like this story and all the characters, but the FL is making me so mad T-T I like her a lot but I need her to just be truthful and come clean. Both male leads deserve someone who will truly care for them, I dont like how she is pretending to date one while being in love with the other T-T

i do feel sorry for cabel when renee doesnt actually have a serious crush on him, but man do i wish the prince was the ML U__U doesn't his face just calm you down? I think it's the droopy eyes.

Personally I like Cabel; sure he showed outbursts of anger but he never actually did something violent and only raised his voice on the cliff. Since we didn't see him much post-confession imo is a bit of an overreaction call him abusive from one scene alone - dude lose everything dear to him and now even lil kids cry when they see him, both his personality and exaggerated reactions are easy to understand and as long as he grows it too soon to judge. Not that I dislike the price, but Cabel seems more honest about his feelings and that's refreshing.

But ngl, for a manwha called "A False Confession"... for sure this one was dragged a ton lol Feels like everything post-confession was rushed so is hard to properly enjoy any sorta of payoff from all the buildup.

Wth, some people here are so quick to judge. You just came to the conclusion that Cabel is toxic and a bad male lead with literally so little shown of their relationship so far. Just calm down and wait for the next season. Not all male characters will be flowers and ponies as you want, jeez

Cabel is such a tool OMG... The art is hard carrying this series, the plotline is so slow it felt like Nothing Really Happens. Picked up this series because of the high ratings but I am quite disappointed. Still finished the whole thing though so clearly they did Something Right to hold my attention till the end lol
Elvin 💔

the artist said that season 2 won't come out this year (ㅠ-ㅠ)
Here : https://blog.naver.com/fullgreensea

Y’all gotta leave Cabel alone. Just maybe wait for his backstory before y’all start judging him and we still don’t really know much about him y’all can relax please

Looking forward to season 2!

man i feel really bad for cabel if he hears it was a false confession, the guy clearly in love. i love the prince though but i dont think marrying a prince will benefit fl

the last chapters felt like flashing scenes and a bit rushed lmao it feels like we're jumping from one scene to another 😭

the moment they've arrived at the capital and how her life changed after war could've been more longer but whatever it may on season 2

Group Leader
Someone please tell me when season 2 come out ㅠㅠ! It have been sixth month for hiatus and make me almost forgot of this series:v I want to see Rene with Cabel again😩

It has been 6 months already?! I already forgot about this but is still rememebered in the back of my head. I even have to google "manhwa about the priestess confessing to the wrong guy" because I already forgotten the title but I'm still in love with Cabel tho u///u

Hopefully the hiatus will end soon...

*having my hopes up*

the author/ artist posted a picture of the fl and mls on her twitter on december 24 saying
"격조했지요 ?얘들은 요즘 잘지내요 (? )시즌 2는 내년 상반기에 보여드릴 수 있으면 좋겠네요. 기다려주시는 분들께 항상 감사해요."
which google translated to
"They're doing well these days (?) I hope we can show Season 2 in the first half of next year. Thank you all the time to those who wait."
but that is the most recent update i've seen on this manhwa

(https://twitter.com/fullGreensea/status/1342351597964120072)

Users who are viewing this thread