A False Confession - Ch. 8

@eminyan
According to NU spoilers, the ML is
of course the Duke/Grim Reaper. Blondie is the 2nd ML and is also attracted to her but
they'll have different beliefs/opinions and she'll get to see for a moment his "darker personality". He's basically someone who values people that can be used and with MCs divine power that high, she'll remain useful. Its a slow process but from what I've seen in the raws (didn't read it, just saw it, never tried Mtling it), she'll briefly see how apathetic he is to one of his injured men (basically her first time seeing his "non-perfect self". She's scared and defied him the first time since she voluntarily healed his men (remember this chapter mentioned, that healing is very limited and should be used only on emergencies. Back to my earlier comment, its a slow process and last I saw the raws, she still has some attraction to Blondie (at least up till the prologue as you can see) and the Blondie has many opportunities to build his own ship with her (since this is still her POV and Blondie is still sparkling). Expect the big shipping moment with the Duke will be early chapter 20-ish, most likely 23

@eminyan
This webtoon is based off an already completed web novel so if it follows the same storyline, she'll end up with Cabel (black-haired guy). And my tingling shoujo manga senses tell me that the female MC doesn't normally end up with the guy that she first falls in love with, especially if the other male lead is introduced before him😊

Fed-Kun's army
@Hypothon i expected it to be the duke but i just had to make sure the story wouldnt pull smthg on me lmao
tysm for the explanation!! and ughdhs now that i know that i cant see him in the same light and its going to be frustrating seeing mc head over heels for blondie when hes just an asshole hh,,,

@JNatalie tysm for clarifying!! i was thinking it had to be the duke but sometimes stories pull that 2nd lead syndrome and it hurtsss 😭😭

Jumping aboard the "priest Varsi is handsome" train. At least if her feet are weary she has beautiful faces around her to lift her spirits. Mind you the concern may then be that you looks like a sweaty mess in front of said beautiful faces...

Fed-Kun's army
One of the things I like about the MC is how realistic she feels. She sounded like she was OP but she still has her shortcomings and it's what drives the story.

@eminyan i don't blame you for that. Normally I'd go for the nice 2nd ML myself but there's them and then there's My Sweetest You (Chinese manhua, who becomes semi antagonistic at the "current translated arc/amnesia for MC arc"), the 2nd ML of He, Myself, Him (BL, Korean manhua, 2nd ML/childhood friend wins in s2, main ship sinks after the introduction of main conflict for s2/amnesia arc

Again, Blondie isn't all that bad, his belief though is another matter and Caleb isn't the same as abusive MLs of most manhuas, the only reason MC is intimidated with him is (well, we've already seen a glimpse of that reason), because of his extreme hearing (being a soldier), he's like a tamer/poor man's version of Delice, he barely gets any sleep
and he needs MCs presence just for some decent sleep
and just reading the comment section proves how human she is when a few comments here agree that Blondie is a literal painting
still painful it'll be a while before she gets her guard down with ML

Fed-Kun's army
@Hypothon same ahaha duke leans a bit more as my type 😳😳
and omg hhh 2nd lead syndrome rlly hurts sometimes istg 😔😔 esp when both leads are good ;;

blondie doesnt seem terrible to the point of no return but i can understand why mc would rather stay with duke hh

Guys, who is the guy at the end of the credits page? What manhwa does he come from? It's not from this one, or is he? Could someone be so kind to tell me?

idk why but i'm not really feeling this... nothing much has really happened and it's already chapter 8

Group Leader
This type of MC is the exact reason why "villainess" webcomics and manga are popular now. A weak and silly female who acts pitiful and clueless in front of people is annoying. I hope she stops complaining about everything soon.

Users who are viewing this thread