A False Confession

Dear me,
You have more than enough of your ikemen and good manhwa bateries. You can sleep peacefully now.

All hail ikemen and bishoujo

You guys are so awesome! you pick the best! and translate so much at once!
a huge thank you from a poor fan's soul looking for these kind of piece art!

when i thought the person every last panel looks like mixed cabel and renesha and it turns out it was cabel’s brother and thats why cabel kinda likes being with renesha bcs she resembles his brother....

I'm just curious as to what will happen after the confession. Every chapter is like the clock ticking down, but the read up to that confession is pretty fun too.

The two male leads are two handsome for my heart. Every time the crown prince smiles I need to put down my phone to read and every time the captain just "glares" or speaks my heart skips a thousand beats because he is exactly my type (the secretly sweet type). Ahhh... I love this and also the female lead is amazing for standing the whole night and also funny and ridiculous.

The art and expressions are top-notch! Definitely one of my favorite art style for webtoons. Apart from the two handsome leads, the FL's personality is also in a way refreshing. Definitely looking forward to the next chapters.

Users who are viewing this thread