A False Confession

Hi, want some spoilers about the ML ?
[divulgacher]Well, it's the dark Sasuke[/divulgacher]
and i'm happy since he was my crush.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

The author hopes for s2 to release 2021, i think
Cant wait for more, im rubbing my little rat hands 2gether waiting to cabel!

I love the manhwa!! I've already read it 2 times and since I'm waiting for season 2, I think I might read it a 3rd time just so I don't miss anything!! It's do good!!

Second lead syndrome for me lol. The two ML seem like polar opposites:
-Cabel/black hair dude is a kuudere/tsundere.
-Elvin/blonde hair dude is two-faced (nice on the outside/not so nice on the inside). Which makes him veryyyy interesting (could be possible yandere?)

I need season two
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

AAAAA WHEN WILL THIS UPDATE 🤧🥺

WHATEVER THO I'LL KEEP ON ROOTING FOR CABEL COZ HE'S BABY 😤😤😤

Honestly I enjoyed it because renesha isnt a “mary sue” type character and makes mistakes, some more serious that others. Her fangirl moments are veerry relatable and I had a fee good laughs while reading this! I think both male leads have their charms and to this point, i would like to believe that elvin is a good natured man though his type of male character type tend to have a second (evil) side.

I like Cabel so I'm enjoying this lol. Not sure about the plot though. Anyway I am hoping for S2 soon!

I suddenly remembered this and thought why hadn't I seen it in a while!?
I was waiting for the new season, lol

Users who are viewing this thread