A Girl Falls In Love With a Boy

ive been tricked into reading yuri
but at the same time ive been tricked into seeing yaoi like scenes
and somehow im gonna keep reading

Fed-Kun's army
Nermie, and basically everyone else.... the title is genious because it works both ways

the main girl thinks the other girl is a guy and has fallen in love...... in the reverse, the other girl thinks main girl is a guy and has fallen in love... its hilarious

Contributor
I'm honestly bemused that so many people were caught off-gaurd; I had assumed probable gender shenanigans just from the title alone.

Otherwise it's a very odd title. It'd be like having, "a boy fights demons," as the title of a shounen manga. It should be suspected that any overly-straightforward title may be ironic and/or duplicitous.

This news saddens me 🤧

love to see how this relationship turns into something beautiful

<ChocoPurin> thanks for the update

we could only pray i guess that the author and artist will have the passion to continue this wonderful story

Group Leader
This is a pretty sad story. I cried a lot. Especially the part where the main character finds out there’s only three chapters and the original was also abandoned. It’s probably the saddest thing I’ve ever read.

This had such potential. This manga could've been magnificent. It saddens me that it was abandoned and only has 3 chapters.

Users who are viewing this thread