A Girl & Her Guard Dog

?
Hatsuharu's works are always masterpieces, I'm excited for this one!

I'm gonna wait for more chapters to grow on this manga tree. Started too many manga with only 1 chapter and I don't like this wait time I gotta go through...

Also y'all chill. The synopsis explicitly says he thinks love is too early for her and she's the one with unrequited love. Either way, everyone's gonna have to deal with long chapters of them dancing around the confession/romantic interaction for maybe 50 chapters before you get actual progress.

In genere i classici shoujo mi annoiano terribilmente, ma devo dire che la protagonista è tanto carina e nemmeno scema quanto le altre, quindi lo seguo con piacere

Thank you for the latest update, so in love with this series. Hope to see more soon, and thanks for all your hard work. Sincerely appreciated thank you.

Do you think the guy on the cover is drawing his blade, sheathing it, or just holding it like that, no motion implied?

Personally I think it's number two, as a visual metaphor for vaginal penetration. This also explains the girl's O face.

I don't know which tean is translating this work but please continue!
There is no place to buy this manga in english
Please

@Hexador
woah there, I never thought of it like that but now that thought will be forever ingrained in my mind
I thought he was just drawing it to you know, protect her bcs she seems very damsel-in-distress and she's much younger than him

Users who are viewing this thread