A Girl & Her Guard Dog

uhhhh this is basically:

toned down version of usagi drop, but the mc knows what she feels will never bear fruit and keeps her distance whereas the guardian figure is becoming the weird one

SO CUTEEE AAAAAHHHH he really got jealous 😂

Thank you Ikemen Manga ❤️❤️❤️

Tanuki dude is grOOOSSSSSSS 🤮🤮 Keiya should have cut his hands off for that what the fuuuuuuuuuu

idk if its just me but I was getting slight nakamura asumiko vibes from the art in the newest chapter. either way i really love the art and this series!

🤬she is 15 or 16 and he is 26 🤢🤢
japan should really stop romanticizing all the predatory relationship

and if she were a guy would have anybody stopped her from dating
really even in american teen movies where the father threatens the boyfriend is just gross
bc in the end its a adult man threatning a minor to protect the hOnOR and cHaSiTY of his daughter 🙄🤬

Thanks so much again for these fast updates!! I really appreciate it 💕

To be honest in my head he is a little bit younger than he states he is. And it crossed my mind that I would be laughing my ass off if he really is younger and for whatever reason claims to be older.

Be it because he joined the yakuza pretty early or that it was Isaku's grandfather's idea to do so, so Keiya could become second... we still don't know much about his past .. his parents, why he joined the yakuza, why he is second at that young age or why he had to be the guardian of Isaku when her parents died. Maybe or maybe not are his parents and the death of her parents connected in some way? Ahhh we don't know .. And I get the feeling that there will be some interesting storyline in the future (beside Mikio's annoying behavoir of course).

I am hooked and can't wait for the next chapter 🤩

Psstt I heard ch*b*manga won't drop this manga, but probably they will only release it on their website (readers rarely go to their web, mangadex is easier). So I just wanna say pls don't stop translating this, and I prefer to read your translation anyway. Go ikemen go

Users who are viewing this thread