A Girl Who Can't Speak Thinks "She Is Too Kind." - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Encounter

Dex-chan lover
The second panel in the published version is way worse than the webcomic :s
JlgAuH0.png

Group Leader
@Oeconomist
I had nothing to do with the removal of the first attempt. I'm glad it was, given the quality though.

It was only a matter of time until someone tried again. The quality of these releases isn't exactly satisfactory, either...
3fdabae75c.png

Dex-chan lover
@TheElusiveTaco
I had nothing to do with the removal of the first attempt.
It's always possible that your posted request had some influence, and I was referring to that.
I'm glad it was, given the quality though.
{…}
The quality of these releases isn't exactly satisfactory, either...
I think that unsatisfactory scanlations often crowd-out some better scanlations, but sometimes provoke still others. *shrug*

Group Leader
@Babydel
There's not really an "official ok" to be gotten for the serialization... Since it costs money in Japan, there's no way for me to release it like my other series. The only thing I can hope is to be part of the process for an official localization of the serialization, which is what I'm trying to prod the publisher into doing 😅

@Oeconomist
That's certainly true! I've been around long enough to see many a snipe war with varying levels of quality...

Group Leader
I can't be the only one bothered by how they left didn't translate baka, YIKES i cringe every time

Fed-Kun's army
For some reason i forgot about this series getting a serialization, this is the good stuff

Yesss, mind reading slice of life manga are always hilarious and cute lol
I forgot the name of that one other popular manga about a girl who can read minds but it reminds me of that :)

Dex-chan lover
@XenonXYZ Kuno Chiyo the Precog is what yer looking fer, I believe. https://mangadex.org/title/34489/kuno-chiyo-the-precog

@Haydrion101 it wasn't that one but thanks!!! Now I have another fun manga to read :)
The one I was thinking about ended already

EDIT: I just remembered the name! It was Mousou Telepathy and it's already finished
https://mangadex.org/title/19915/mousou-telepathy

Dex-chan lover
Oh uh, I was going to be more interested if she was just a yankee who was also an empath, not a flat out ESP person.

I guess I'll stick around for the sugar to go with my tea though.

Users who are viewing this thread