A Girl Who Can't Speak Thinks "She Is Too Kind." - Vol. 2 Ch. 14 - Field Trip, Part 4

Contributor
@thecronosone
She'll probably met with (understandable) disbelief.
"I can literally read people's minds."
"Oh, so you're quite good at understanding people, it's almost like you're reading their minds."
"No, I mean literally literally, not figuratively literally."

Dex-chan lover
"I guess I'll go home..."

"It's too late to go home, I've found you."

"Oh look, they're back! Time to go home!"

Power Uploader
@justforthelulz If a friend told me they could read minds, instead of just not believing them I’d first run some tests. Like making them close their eyes and then saying I’d think in a number from 1 to infinite but actually thinking in some really hardcore hentai scene and see if they react to that thought. Then if confirmed they can indeed read minds, I’d proceed to run some experiments on how to avoid their mindreading powers, starting with tin foil hats and so on... finally I'd move on ways to monetize their powers while avoiding the government spying eyes. Ah yeah, also make them do a quick check to see if there is any kid in the school seriously thinking of doing a shooting (not the kind that involves cameras) anytime soon or some other crazy shit.

Dex-chan lover
@justforthelulz Gotta be careful with your 'literally's. Keep that kind of nonsense up and we'll have to change the definition of the word to accommodate people who can't be bothered to learn how to properly use it again!

Dex-chan lover
So much for the field trip giving us a hint of whether this is actually yuri or not. The longer it goes without any obvious romantic signs the more I start to think this is just a friendship manga with only the barest hint of what could, very charitably, be called yuri undertones. I'm not asking for relationship progress. I just want to know if I'm actually reading a yuri manga or not. In any case, this video will always be relevant:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dLoRO87lu_8

Edit: Ah, the yuri tag was apparently removed and I didn't notice. I know for sure I found this manga while searching the tag and starting following it then, so I have no idea when the tag changed.

Dex-chan lover
@undeadclown regarding whether or not it's yuri, coming from someone caught up with the Spanish translation that's up to ch 25 (I wouldn't consider it a spoiler, but I'll tag it just to be safe):
there's an ever-so-slight hint that it could, in fact, be yuri

And, if you want, a lot more spoilery:
at the end of ch25, Kokosaki and Mashiro are at a festival together and when Mashiro takes Kokosaki by the hand and leads her on, Kokosaki realizes that although she hates that kind of packed place, being with Mashiro makes it so nothing can bother her. She then realizes she likes Mashiro too much, basically, and she's afraid of losing her "friend" (the word friend appears inside quotation marks) if she ever finds out about her ability to read minds. Then, at the end, the narration goes "when did Kokosaki realize her feelings...?"
. Take that as you will.

Users who are viewing this thread