A Girl Who Can't Speak Thinks "She Is Too Kind." - Vol. 2 Ch. 16 - Mashiro and the Family Restaurant

Fed-Kun's army
theyre so cute..eventhough this aint girls romance, im into their friendship..theyre so compatible..

Thank you so much for the update..

M29YGvi.png

Why did she do so poorly on the midterms? Can’t she just read the minds of those best in the class and copy what they answer?

Dex-chan lover
@FluentInManganese There's probably difficulties in doing that. Keep in mind she has difficulties filtering thoughts so she probably would get overwhelmed trying to hone in on the honor students.

That and she might just dislike cheating. .3.

@Haydrion101 yeah, we also get some info as to why in the next chapter,
where sometimes their thoughts are such that while you know what answer they think it is, they don’t think in their head which question they’re on.

Dex-chan lover
When she sees Mashiro's home screen on her phone, she acts surprised that they took that photo, asking "did they take that when I wasn't paying attention?".
But last chapter, she is looking at that same photo in the group chat and saved it.
Discrepancy.

Dex-chan lover
When she sees Mashiro's home screen on her phone, she acts surprised that they took that photo, asking "did they take that when I wasn't paying attention?".
But last chapter, she is looking at that same photo in the group chat and saved it.
Discrepancy.
I'm rereading this, and checked to see if anyone noticed that and point it out if not, only to find that I had already commented about it.

Users who are viewing this thread