A Girl Who Can't Speak Thinks "She Is Too Kind." - Vol. 5 Ch. 68 - Beyond What's Normal

Dex-chan lover
I really hope you do this series is complete with 13 volumes
i honestly wouldn't surprised if no one finish it, in 70+ chapters we got little to no progression and with the yuri tag gone i doubt there is any progression worth the effort to do 110 chapters

Thank you for your work!

Dex-chan lover
i honestly wouldn't surprised if no one finish it, in 70+ chapters we got little to no progression and with the yuri tag gone i doubt there is any progression worth the effort to do 110 chapters

Thank you for your work!
as raw reader until the end of series... i actually enjoy reading it and see their progress ...
in term of making friends and

its abit anti-climatic on how she finally regain back her voice

bit kinda funny they make series that both wont be on same class by final year .. but still..this series start with these 2 and end with 2 of them

Dex-chan lover
as raw reader until the end of series... i actually enjoy reading it and see their progress ...

bit kinda funny they make series that both wont be on same class by final year .. but still..this series start with these 2 and end with 2 of them
Gonna be honnest, i checked a bit after your comment and yeah, the story is too "empty" for me to keep reading another 100+ chapters of it

Dex-chan lover
Another manga cured from the Gaps!

Thank you for your work!

Thanks for scanlating this. If you do decide to keep scanlating, know that it will be very much appreciated!

Dex-chan lover

Thank you for your work!
If that happens I just hope I can find the raws so I can finish it I hate starting series that had consistent releases, finish, then never get finished

Dex-chan lover
If that happens I just hope I can find the raws so I can finish it I hate starting series that had consistent releases, finish, then never get finished
oh yeah don't worry about that the raws aren't hard to find

Dex-chan lover

Just wondering is there any Yuri? It doesn't matter too much but I'm curious

Users who are viewing this thread